Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

White satin, white cotton, faded denim, and purple suede

Just got back from The Closet and I thought.

My Thoughts
~I will keep writing until my 150th post.
~I wish there was a day where all you did was organize. (call me crazy)
~I'm hungry.
~$money$

What I mean by money is that I sold a bunch o' things on eBay. Okay, only 3. The other two I'm going to repost soon.

So far I have about $135 plus more to come. I also made about $34 for our Europe Fund.

Today I made a bunch of Polyvores, IMed Cassidy, worked my butt off at dance, and played around in my closet. I just talked (or you could also say yell) at my Uncle Mike on the phone. He should be reading this soon... but I dunno.

Shout out to Mike:
I'M SHOUTING!!!!!!!! HA! See you laytah... maybe the 22nd of DECEMBER? Hey, get your butt over here and visut us. *laughs*
xo, Your Fave Neice

Anyway. October is going to be gooooood. I can tell. Fright Fest with a BFF. Small party hosted by my BFF (maybe). Decorating for Halloween. Halloween. Shopping at one of the biggest malls in America with the money I make from eBay and chores. Thinkin' about a new and improved blog.

I'm eating spaghetti and meatballs. Speaking of meatballs, my gym teacher is weird. She says, stuff like "okie dokie Smokeys" and "ready, set, meatballs!" And then there is this kid who always replies "I like meatballs". Boys always think they're funny when they randomly say "I like pie" or "I like cheese" when it's NOT. Well, I guess not all boys. But, a lot.

Our library is pretty awesome. They have a section of "little kid books" for us babysitters. Books with curse words (they treat us like our age) and mags like Seventeen, People, and some other treat-us-like-our-age magzzz.

After school options are good too. We can go to Town (there is a pizza parlor, etc.), we can go to the library, join clubs (which none of them interest me), etc. I'm also auditioning for the musical sometime in the spring I think. Although there is little hope for me (since I'm in 6th grade), I'm still gonna try. That reminds me... I have to go check some local play auditions.

TTFN
-LW

2 comments:

Francesca said...

OHEMGEE YOU HAVE A POLYVORE? ME TOOO! MY NAME IS FRANCESCA♥[J0NAS]<3
=]]

Lizzi said...

lol okay I'll look it up Mine is Mrs.Jonas