Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Reporting to you at 6:10am

I have to go soon, but anyway, just wanted to say a quick hello. So, hello!

I'm eating cereal right now, and I just ate half a banana. We're running the mile today. Gosh dang it! Don't they understand? We walk about 5 miles a day just to get to each class! I'm healthy enough as it is. I don't wanna play anymore kickball, in the morning especially. I mean, I eat a breakfast, lunch, snack, snack, snack, dinner, and dessert. Last time I checked, I was 67 pounds, not 300.

I have hip hop tonight. *growl* I'm gonna try to last for a couple more days, but if I can't, I'm switchin' to jazz.

Everybody, say happy belated birthday to Nick Jonas! It was yesterday. HE IS 16!! I wonder if he held a Sweet 16? Kidding.

Oh my Jonas, I still have to brush my teeth, check my homework, put perfume on, find socks, put my shoes on, oh and... clean the cat poop.

ONLY 40 MINUTES?

-LW

P.S. Did anyone take a look at my new slogan? I thought "A California Native living with the New Jersey Natives" was getting old.

No comments: