Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

These boots are made for walkin' and that's just what they'll do.

I got the purple boots from eBay!! Now, I'm just waiting for the denim ones to end soon, so I can be the last bidder.

Anyway. I just got home from dance (hip hop to be exact). It was a mix of awkward and horrible. I was the second oldest. I knew... one person. I danced... exceedingly lame.

The oldest girl, who was probably 13 started crying when she was leaving because quote, "everybody was staring at her" end quote. I sort of blended in with all the 3rd and 4th graders because of my height BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE. It was like being the ugly duckling. 

I cried when I got home. I'm either quitting hip-hop and doing jazz. Or... well, maybe see what happens.

The teacher was okay... I guess. She wasn't very social nor did she break down the combo. She wanted a lot of "attitude". Believe me, I tried. But it always ended up to be a straight face because I felt stupid. I'm not like this when I'm acting, but when you are close to being the oldest, and you are the only one wearing a blue tank top... your face becomes blank.

And I thought it was awkward to talk to the teachers at TMS! 

Ugh! *stomps off*

No comments: