Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

I have something to announce!

guys and gals!! Listen up!

I may be deleting this blog. I've been thinking about it real hard the past couple hours... have you noticed that my posts have been super pointless??? It may be because I'm writing every day or it could be because there is no point in writing if I have no more questions about Joisey.

So, what I'm thinking of doing is keeping this one up, but not writing on it and starting a new one based on my life, but it may have a better subject. It might not be all about my life though. I don't know, I'm super out of it. Usual reasons: sick, tired, stressed, can't think of one thing to think about.

DR PHIL: and how does that make you feel?

LIZZI: horrible, I tell you! Horrible! What should I do with my blog????? Ahhhhh, I have to organize my extra school supplies for tomorrow. THIS IS INSANE!

So anyway, if you're in need of a girls sz 7/8 vest, a girls sz 8 dress, or a girls sz 7/8 jumper... go to eBay and bid really high on wyatth's listings. I found these awesome boots that nobody can have. NOBODY EXCEPT FOR ME!!! Mwaha ha ha! I feel greedy today!! here they are

Vintage Tall PURPLE SUEDE  Knee High Zip-Up Boots Sz. 5


And here is what I'm selling, just so you know what they look like:
Girls sz 7/8 faux fur-trimmed vest
Mini Boden polka-dot jumper. Girls sz 7/8

Girls sz 8 black and purple floral dress
The black dress is a hand-me-down from my cousin and I never wore it, the top two are from 3rd grade and the beginning of fourth.

There are detail shots also if you look at the listings. Here are the links for my items

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=200252813344 (polka-dot dress)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=200252808926 (floral dress)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=200252803329 (pink vest)



Here is the best game evaaaaa! Turn the volume all the way up because at the end this monkey tells you a random joke. It's hilarious.
http://www.maniacworld.com/maze_game.htm

-LW

PS-- please comment on whether or not you think I should keep the blog or delete it and make a new one. JUST CLICK ON O Comments aT THE END OF THIS POST AND COMMENT. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A MEMBER OF BLOGGER TO COMMENT.

PPS-- If you would like to see more pictures of my eBay items, please contact me :-D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My vote= Keep on blogging.. Mrs. B.

Lizzi said...

'kay, I really want to make a new blog and I think I'm going to to do a vid blog on YouTube.

Miss ya soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!

<3,
Lizzi

Francesca said...

keep blogging!
oh and check out myy blog lizzi =]
-Francesca