Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Major Headache.

I am so overwhelmed. I have to remember the French alphabet by Tuesday and know how to spell my name orally in French. I have to do dance tomorrow morning. I have to finish a survey by Sunday. I have to ask Caroline if it's okay to invite one of my friends to her birthday party. I HAVE A MAJOR HEADACHE.

Today was Spirit Day. I wore my school tee and out my hair in two braids. At the end of the day, our class won ice cream! I have no idea when we get it.

It's raining outside, so my side bangs are super curly, because I have to walk all the way across my backyard. *growls*

For breakfast this morning, I had a caramel rice cake with peanut butter and a bagel with cream cheese and some lemonade. For lunch I had a sub, Vitamin Water, and Sunkist fruit snacks. Now, I'm eating a french roll with strawberry jam.

I have a question. What's the difference between jelly and jam?

Okay, gotta go catch up on my recordings.

Laytah Gaytah.

-LW

No comments: