Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cold gone bad

I woke up this morning hot, miserable, and stuffed up. My cold has gotten even worse, so I stayed home while the rest of my family went to church. I sat in my bed a while, then, got bored. I went down stairs in search of something to do. I was going to go on the laptop, but I saw my book, Criss Cross lying there, lonely. I absolutely dread the book, but we had to choose a book of the "Summer Reading List" and I chose Criss Cross instead of Holes or Walk Two Moons. Anyway, I read from page 112 to 150 and got even more bored. So, I recorded the Teen Choice Awards and changed the channel to ABC Family so I could watch Roberts and Hammerstien's Cinderella. 

Speaking of African-American princesses, Disney is finally making an African-American cartoon princess. The movie is going to be The Frog Princess and call me crazy, but I want to see it so bad! I also want to see Mamma Mia, The Clique Movie, aaand The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. 

To make the day even worse, my brother's friend had to come over. I won't menton any names, but this guy is just a big, fat bully to my brother. I know you're probably thinking, Oh, come on! It couldn't be that bad. It's just a poor, innocent, little 5 year-old! Ooooh, well this little kid makes me mad. I think the only reason he shows any interest in coming to see Dana is to play with his toys. He came here, and my brother was all excited to see him, but his friend was already making himself at home and riding on my brother's mini quad without asking anybody. And he made my brother chase after him instead of offering him a ride on his mini quad. 

Right now, Dana and his friend are playing the PS1, my sister is playing on my dad's laptop, my dad is fixing one of our bathrooms, my mom is grocery shopping, and I'm sipping a Apple & Eve juice box and not even thinking about finishing my half eaten salad. Although, that Italian bacon thing is very addicting. 

My throat hurts, so does my head and stomach. Ugggggh. 

Got to go take my medicine. Have a nice day...

No comments: