Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Summer Days Driftin' Away...

And oh, oh, oh, they are almost gaw-on for good! 
Oh wella, wella, wella, uh!
Tell me more, tell me more! Like, how far away?
Tell me more, tell me more! How long do you stay?

It's true. *sigh* 4 weeks and I'm back to homework. Supposedly, there are very mean girls in middle school (I'm nawt going to call them gals. That's only for cool people. And by cool I mean sweet, honest, and confident). Nawt that I haven't met any mean girls in elementary. Gosh, that word sounds so immature now that I'm in junior high. 

"I'm nawt trying to scare anyone or anything, but in middle school, it's very possible you could lose a couple of friends, you know?" Flips her hair, smiles, and thinks she's getting a good grade on this little social speech she's giving to the poor, innocent fifth graders sitting in front of her. 

Yeah, right! That was from what I could remember on the "social speech" a blonde, 6th going on 7th grader gave to us. We were nawt yet 6th graders, but we were smart enough to knnow that this girl was trying to scare us. She was really saying in her head, "You will lose friends in middle school." 

Well, I won't let myself do that, so Dear Mr. Teacher-dude,
Give this girl an F on her speech! ...please?

Have a great day!
Lizzi Wyatt

Whatevs. Moving on.

I finished TCSC: Claire today. I also saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. Which, by the way, I'll give 4 stars. **** (Imagine that those asterisks are little golden stars). I'm nawt a good critic, so go see it for yourself. 

I'm still working on something... just read tomorrow aaand you should find out.......

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE:
VISIT actressca11.blogspot.com PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's my BFF's blog and it's awesome!!!!!!!!!

So, anyway.........


What are you doing? I thought I told you to go to actressca11.blogspot.com?????!!!!! Go!


1 comment:

Cassidy said...

OK, OK, I'm going to
actressca11.blogspot.com now!!!! Cuz it sounds sooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, that probably popular 6th going on 7th grader did make middle school sound like a piece of cake... ugh.