Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I've actually gotten used to the fact that white jellyfish don't hurt you!

Plop!

"Aaaaaaah! Get it out! Jellyfish!" *cries*

That's me, throwing a dead jellyfish at my 8 year-old cousin, Nathaniel (who acts like an autistic 3 year-old... no offense to him or anything) and him freaking out like a little 6 year-old girl who thinks that jellyfish are so "diiiiiiiisssssss-gusting!". 

Okay, now you can probably tell we went to the Joisey shore todaaaaaay. It was fun. 

A couple of years ago, I was stung by a jellyfish. Gooood times, good times. I've been deadly afraid of them since then. Well, that was until I asked the lifeguard at the beach if white jellyfish stung. She looked at me and pulled down her red Wayfarers and said, "Nope, only the red ones. The white ones are really fin to throw at people, though!"

Ding! *light bulb flashing*

I threw a jellyfish at my dad. Score! Nathaniel kicks sand at me. I go on a jellyfish hunt, come running toward him and Bam! I was getting a kick out of Nathaniel's reaction! 

So, that's what I did all day. You can try it too... it's pretty fun. And the jellyfish don't leave smile on you or anything! What a good deal, eh?

Right now, I'm brushing the sand off my feet, checking for sunburns (none), and constantly putting a sticky note back up on my purple wall (it keeps falling). Oh, and I'm chewing berry Trident gum (it's the little purple box that says Trident on it and there are little blueberries and pomegranates under the word, Trident. 

Did you know that it takes 12 hours to loose one pound when playing ping-pong? (compliments of Snapple). 

I got the new Jonas Brothers album first thing this morning! Aaaaah! It's ah-mazing! I also bought Demi Lovato's new single, Get Back. 

To buy this album, you must...
Be Nice
Not Lie
Be A Genuine Jonas Brothers fan

Kidding, kidding... but, I'm sure they would like that much better than people buying it and hating it. 

I'm pretty bored, so.... hmmmmm... 

Things Hanging on my Bedroom Wall:
Jonas Brothers posters
Stickies
A picture of me and an A&F model
A Jonas Brothers Newsweek article
A giant purple hat

Shoot! I wanted to tell you more boring stuff. Oh well. Gotta go eat dinner........


No comments: