Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Typical Saturday: quick shopping trip, get lunch, bake, clean, and sell stuff on eBay

By quick shopping trip, I mean
Victoria's Secret- undies
Gap Kids- Dana's back to school clothes
Radio Shack- Mommy's headset
Wegman's- Lunch

We ate our Chinese food and now I'm getting ready to bake some reeeaaallllllly good brownie-chocolate bar things (of course, it's from Martha Stewart) and I have to sell some really fancy dresses, an old bedspread, and clothes I grew out of that Caroline doesn't want: vests, dresses, skirts, hand-me-downs that smell bad, sweaters, etc.)

Better go get my hair up in a pony, put my Chorus Line cap on backwards and wrap an apron around me to protect my Hollister tee (compliments of Gabby ;-) ).

No comments: