Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Monday, August 25, 2008

I came home for this?

My mom made me come home from Cassidy's house at 11:45, so I could babysit Caroline. I've been here for over an hour now and SHE'S STILL NOT HOME. Ugh, how unfair is that? Please hold while I go get the phone.

Lizzi Wyatt left at 1:14pm

Lizzi Wyatt came back at 1:17pm

Okay, just got a call from my mom. Caroline won't be home for a while *sigh*. So, I invited Cass for a night swim. That should be fun.

TIPS-
  • When you go out to eat, always remember your waitor/waitress's name. You're going to need it if your best friend's brother is in need of a bread basket...
  • Don't bring PJs that have been washed, but not dried to a sleepover...
  • Have conversations with grown-ups...
  • Try scaring your friend with a video on YouTube-- Ghost Car or Daddies Little Girl Gets Scared
  • Ask 'why?'
  • Name your child Chuck Jonas and then try to do the tongue twister, "How much wood can a Woodchuck chuck?" but change 'woodchuck' to 'Chuck Jonas'.
  • Watch the old Scooby Doo episodes, not the cheesy new ones
I got out of the bath, oooooh... an hour ago and it was pretty relaxing. I put on a shower cap that I stole from the Florida hotel (I didn't really steal it... it was free...) and looked like a total dork, but oh well. Then I used my new pink shimmer razor and oooooh my Jonas, lemme tell ya, get a Soleil razor rather than a Venus. That thing works like magic! I don't even need to beg my mom for Nair! And Soleil is cheaper. My legs are crazy-smooth! 

Toodles




No comments: