Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mixed Feelings: Devastated + Excited

I'm devastated:
I was cleaning today. I don't wear my new back-to-school clothes until school starts and I started unpacking them. My sister had the Century 21 bag, which is where I got my Juicy zip-up. I went to go look for it and all I saw were my sister's clothes. I asked around, looked all the possible and impossible (impossible meaning the toilet, etc.) and still can't find it. It's lost. That was one of the most expensive things I bought, too. I also bit my tongue. I'm thinking it's karma or bad luck... but, then again I'm not superstitious like Stevie Wonder. And if it's karma, I can't think of anything bad I've done in the past few days...

I'm excited:
I'll be gone for the night at Cassidy's. See ya laytah!

P.S. Our new-ish cat, Dylan is being stalked by this orange tabby who we call "Man Cat". He's really sweet, but my parents are worried they might have kittens and we'll be responsible for the shots, etc. Personally, I'd like to have some new cats. I wonder what they'd look like since Dylan is gray and "Man Cat" is orange...

No comments: