Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Monday, August 11, 2008

First Concert

I put on my tye dye mini-dress, white Converse, and aviators and headed out the door for NYC. 

Okay, I had a lot more on than just that. I had on a tank top, perfume, purple eyeshadow, gold eyeliner, black cherry lip gloss, peace sign earrings (couldn't find my JoBro earrings) and socks. My hair was in a high half pony tail.

The reason I dressed up, and my mom let me where some makeup is because I was going to my first concert... THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, lemme tell ya, Madison Square Garden was pretty awesome... but, even better, they filmed the Jonas Brothers in concert 3D movie! I was in the 37th row, seats 3 and 4. I stood up on the seat and filmed different parts, but I didn't get too much, because our camera went dead and you couldn't see anything but a big blur of lights through my cell phone camera. 

Demi Lovato's songs were pretty good, I just couldn't understand a word she was saying. JB also had a surprise for us (because we're special... kidding). It was TAYLOR SWIFT singing "Should've Said No" with the Jonas Brothers doing part of the instrumental and backround vocals. 

Frankie, the gonna-be-8-in-September younger brother of the Jonas Brothers played the tamborine with Joe during the song "Love Bug". 

I think my favorite song was "Video Girl" or "BB Good". Their new album sounds soooo good. I asked Dad if I had permission to go to NYC tonight at midnight and be one of the first to get it, but he said, "Noooooooooooo." Whatevs, I'll still get it tomorrow ASAP whether I get it off iTunes or at Best Buy. I'm gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha! One way or another....

I still wish I was in the front row... so I could at least touch one of their hands or give them my phone number in a bouquet... I swear, that would be the best thing if they called me randomly and they said, "Hey, wanna come to our house in LA after we're done with the tour?" In my dreams... *sigh*

Gotta go, I have a doc appointment today. Hopefully my ears aren't permanently damaged!

No comments: