Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Friday, August 29, 2008

This is a Barack Babe your talking to.

Haha, I just made that name up last night while I was watching Obama's speech. I listened to half of it, then got in my PJs nd started reading Gossip Girl until I discovered that I would have to wait a couple of years to read it. I'm going to return it back to the library soon and come back when I'm 13 and read it.

I'm stuck with ol' Pride and Prejudice these days.

I really think Obama should be prez. After I listened to all those stories about those families having no health insurance and struggling with money, I realized we need a CHANGE. I'm going to try to find an Obama pin on eBay.

So, what do you think? Obama or McCain?

Also, I discovered that I can do a really good impression of that squinty-eyed man. The really old one that has something to do with Denver. Anyway, you should try it. Just squint your eyes like the sun is right in front of your face and lip-sync his speech.

My legs are in pain right now and my hair is still wet from the shower that I took two hours ago. I am wearing a sundress and waiting patientlly for October to come around. Although, I'm sort of glad it's not coming tooooo fast because I need to save up some major money for the King of Prussia Mall and my Halloween costume. I wonder if I'll be trick-or-treating this year? I never eat the dang candy, but I think it would be fun to go to Lamertville again and visit those Haunted Houses. I don't know yet, but I'll be having a twin for Halloween so we better stick together... hmmmmmmmm. Tough choice.

Please comment.

Sooo, I went to that YMCA thing Wednesday night. The only two complaints I have are: hot and loud. But, other than that I had a good time. The limbo was sure easy for me. I was probably the shortest there. Well, that's what happens when your dad is a Hayes.

But being short has its perks which I will not list right now because it's luuuuch tiiiime.

Taquitos again *sigh*

No comments: