Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Vacations, vacations

I'm sitting in my hotel suite. In Florida. Sitting near my mom and dad in the "living room". Mom is reading some book called Sweetwater Creek. And my dad is reading some local Fort Lauderdale magazine. My sister is helping Dana with Neopets and obviously... I'm blogging. 

The plane ride was fine. I had vitamin water and pretzels. I listened to my iPod. I tried to sleep. I read five pages of The Wedding Planner's Daughter. I read J-14 and Teen Vogue. It was a shprt plane ride.... much shorter than Philadelphia to Oakland. Speaking of California....

I never really talked about it. I should.

Day 1: On the plane I listened to the "Burning Up" single over and over again and read Seventeen. When I got to the airport, I was picked up by my Cali friends: Carrie, Danny, Robbie, VICKI, and Madi. It was pretty cool, 'cause I saw H&M and Sephora in the place we were getting lunch. I'm not quite sure of the name, but it was something like Elephant Grill... went home, hung out, forced Danny and Robbie to watch Camp Rock, etc. 

Day 2: Six Flags Discovery Kingdom!! Went on most of the rides... like Medusa and V2 (Vertical Velocity) aaaaaand we got soaked in this water ride. Oh and some other friends came. I just mer these two girls: Molly and Kendra. Really nice. Madi came, Chase came. Pretty fun. And I figured out that dolphins are my new favorite animal. Chase slept over. Yay? Kidding.

Day 3: Hung out. Went to this awesome deli. Took Danny to dance. Went to Costco with Carrie and Chase. Chase and I were mistaken for brother and sister by the sample lady. Carrie took me to Claire's and Chase came in. It was hilarious. We tried on all these different sunglasses and hats. I bought two pairs of sunglasses, a hat, and ah-dorable peace sign earrings!!!! I think we went to Stars restaurant that night... oh! oh! and we went to the Humane Society and Chase found his dream dog: a tiny white chihuahua named Bob that could fit inside your wallet. Not literally, but it was tiiiiiny and cute.

Day 4: We headed out to San Francisco for The Chorus Line and went to this really cool restaurant called Max's. Then, when I got home, I got homesick. 

Day 5: I went to Madi's house with Gabby. We had a fun time. At Chevy's we pretended it was my birthday, so yeah... I got a sombrero. :-D Swimming was pretty awesome too. It was good seeing them again. My mom picked me up later that day and the rest is in Santa Rosa... blah blah blah. 

Talk to you tomorrow. Hopefully there are other kids at this dinner we have to to with my dad ('cause of work, etc. blah blah yeah you get the point).

Au Revior

No comments: