Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tonight

My sister is watching Tom and Jerry and I'm putting our bus passes in their little container things. 

Tonight, I'm going to this YMCA thing for Middle School. I don't really know what we're doing, so I'll just wear some denim shorts. 

I was left in charge of our neighbor's dog and plants, so I have to do that this afternoon too. 

Oh my gosh, can you believe it? I have to get picked up by the bus at 7:06am and be out there 10 minutes ahead of time. Aaaaaand I have to walk aaaallllll the way to my neighbor's house and wait with this guy who is a year older than me and really immature (yes, even more than me). 

Caroline and Dana don't even need to get picked up until 8:27!

Okay, something that will interest you.......... I watched Rain Man yesterday. Dustin Hoffman was pretty funny aaaand I think Tom Cruise could have expressed his anger by using clean words. 

I was watching this show on MTV yesterday called Exiled. It's about these spoiled-brat girls (from My Super Sweet 16) who are sent to a different country that doesn't have a lot for a week. The girl who I was watching yesterday went to Africa (I think it was somewhere near Ghana)and lived with a girl who was her age and it was sort of sad how they lived, but on the other hand, they were always happy and never complained. They had to walk five hours just for water, they had houses made of cow poop, and the considered people with cars rich. They danced a lot which was cool and the girl played American music for them off her cell phone and they all liked it. 

It was a good concept.

When school starts, I won't be writing as much. School starts Sep. 4th for me and I think most of the Californians who are reading this already started school... not sure. Guys, if you can, pleeeeeease comment below. Click on the 0 comments thing and leave a comment. It's super simple.

No comments: