Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

SPCA (Super Precious and Cute Animals)

I found out that the so-called ASPCA is called the SPCA here. 

We went into the dog section, which, don't get me wrong, the dogs were ah-dorable and I wanted to adopt all of them... but you couldn't feed them treats or go in their kennel like I thought you would be able to. So, we went to the cat section and ooooh, it was beyond fun. You were able to take two kittens at a time out of their kennel and play with them for at least 5 minutes (or else, that would be sooo mean to take a cat out and put it back in it's kennel after a minute, don'cha think?). There was a cat who, I swear, was over 26 pounds. It's name was Big G. I don't know what the G part is for, but I was guessing it was Giant or Gary or something. I should've asked now that I think about it...

I got TCSC: Claire and so far it's pretty good. In a way, it reminds me of me... because Claire moved to NY from FL, I moved from CA to NJ, and she's visiting her very-different-from-Westchester friends. Supposedly, Massie, the leader of the Clique visits Claire in Florida, and Claire has to decide between her old friends or new... which I don't have to do... thank god or that would turn into one big mess! And please, no one in Cali or Joisey, ask me who I would choose. Thank you. Thank you VERY much. 

We didn't go to the boutique today because Dana got out of gymnastics camp at 4pm, and it was almost that time. Get it? Got it. Good. 

By the way, starting another blog for girls (or boys) who are into fashion, style, etc. lizziwyattstyle.blogspot.com

Also, I've been getting some comments from friends, and I replied through the comment section. I probably won't be doing that anymore, so leave your comments and I will reply through posts. Please do leave comments, though, I love to hear from you all

xo
Lizzi

No comments: