Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

This is a super long post. :-) I think...


Horse Camp. Caroline. PA.


Gymnastics Camp Dance recital for parents (and Lizzi Wyatts). Dana. Joisey.


I found this giant section of a pot that had turned into sea glass. Maine.


Goats. Right to left: Happy, Matisse, Eloise. Home.


Canoeing. Caroline. Maine.


4th of July parade. If you look at this when it's larger, you can tell that I'm super annoyed that we had to be there at 9am. Maine.


Little fire chief. Dana. Maine.


The car that lead the parade. Isn't it ironic that it's a British car? Maine.


On the ferry. Me and mom. Maine.


Canoeing. Me. Maine.


Finding sea glass. With ah-dorable little 2 year-old, Kineo. Maine.


Canoeing. Dana. Maine.


Camping in Mass. Me making pancakes. It wasn't as pleasant as it looks.


I just found all these pictures and there were a lot more, but these were some of the best. I'll post more another time. 

I don't know if I need this blog anymore, you know? It's sort of... uninteresting now that I've settled in Joisey. I guess I could make a new one... but, what's the point? I don't really have a subject to write about. Only about ten people read this blog at the most. Don't get me wrong, I loooove writing to you guys, but, I wanna find a way to make it more interesting...

Well, I'll work on it a little longer. I'll see how middle school is with homework and all the things I'm doing:
CCD
Dance
Acting
Voice
Guitar
Piano 
Drums
Lacrosse
Track
Tennis

Okay, I might not do all of those, but I wanna try.

I've put up this new thing that you'll see on the left called Followers. Click on whatever it tells you to click on and become a 'follower' so I know who reads this. Try it out. If it doesn't work or something click on the 0 Comments on this post or following posts and COMMENT. I know, I sound way desperate, but barely anyone comments and I get all jealous at these other blogs who have soooo many readers and they are sort of famous sort of and have tons of comments. 

I went to the beach today. It was fun. But, the waves were super rough. I stopped going in after I was hit by this beyond gigantic wave and it was one of those things that takes you under the water and you spin and flip and hit your nose on the ground. So, my hip looks like a shark bit it and my nose got stuck in the ground or something. So, my mom and I both got out and talked about ways to clash outfits without looking like a clown. Oh, and her memories of middle and high school. 

Speaking of memories, she found an essay from 7th grade that she wrote and this awesome scrapbooks she made, not only of pictures, but of drawings and letters and all kinds of unique things like playbills and hall passes. There were a bunch of pages left and I was thinking of putting in my stuff to fill it up. But, I don't know. A lot of the drawings she had were sketches of what were going to be her entries for this Levi's design contest. They were soo cool. She made denim capris, overalls, a dress, a trench coat (my fave) and some other really awesome things.

It's so weird to think that when she made it, she never knew that I would be reading it on August 30th, 2008. Gosh.

Alrighty, it's getting late. I'll write soon. COMMENT!!!! Haha, and do the 'Followers' thing. 

xo 



No comments: