Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Quickie Post

Hey, this will be super quick. So, my cousin is here and he really likes it. He's scared of the goats. WHO'S SCARED OF GOATS?????????????? Sorry if anyone who's reading this is scared of goats. Sorry, sorry, sorry. :-)

Anyway, I think he's having more fun than I've ever had in this shack. Kidding, kidding! I've had... fun... when friends came over... 

We're going to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, tubing, NYC, and some other things.

My sister was talking about how unfashionable our Spanish teacher was. 
CAROLINE: She wears tucked in shirts!
LIZZI WYATT: Tucked in shirts are in style...
CAROLINE: Yeah, but she wears pants all the way past her belly button!
LIZZI WYATT: High-waisted pants are in style.
CAROLINE: No they're not!
LIZZI WYATT: How would you know?
CAROLINE: I just know. 
LIZZI WYATT: I'll prove it. 

So, I Googled high waisted pants and a bunch of In Style links popped up about high waisted pants. I read the article aloud to her, and she said, "Alright, alright. They're in style. Gosh!" 

Just thought I'd say that.

Oh, before you go and see Sisterhood 2, let me warn you there is one scene you might want to know about. Let me just tell you, bring a child or teen that is educated in it. It doesn't show it. But, it says something that I would feel very uncomfortable saying. 'Kay?

There is my somewhat short post! Byyyyyyye

No comments: