Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Homeless

I WANT HIM TO LEAVE. I WANT MY HEADBAND BACK. I WANT TO WATCH GOSSIP GIRL WITHOUT REWINDING. I WANT THE SOUND OF SAVING PRIVATE RYAN TO SHUT UP. I WANT MY HOUSE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! 

I may sound like I'm exaggerating, but I'm nawt. I don't want to hear the name or see the name, Nathaniel ever again. I don't want to smell the odor of his shoes that are never worn with socks. (I've never wanted to smell that). 

My aunt took my headband without asking. My cousin has to run into the room while I'm watching Gossip Girl and scream his little ear-piercing, girl scream. He has to watch Saving Private Ryan every morning on our portable DVD player and hog the living room couch that I'm supposed to sit in every morning. Please hold while I go get a cookie...

I'm back...

I don't want Nathaniel slurping Top Ramen on the coffee table. I don't want him bullying my brother. 

AND I DON'T CARE IF I'M BEING SELFISH. I'M MAD. HORRIBLY MAD. And I'm getting another cookie...

My mom and aunt (who is my mom's sister/Nathaniel's mom) are in Philadelphia shopping. I don't think my mom wanted me to come. I asked her last night and she said, "I think Aunt Becky wants to go alone." So, I didn't bother begging. I guess she wants 'quality time', but I don't wanna be stuck... here... where Nathaniel is. 

So, I'm going to start a Video Blog (Vblog) with my best friend.... but, I'm also going to start one as an addition to this blog. It'll be on YouTube and I'll give you details another time.

I'm hungry. I'm gonna go warm up some leftover tortellini. I'll see you later. Take care of yourselves and never invite a brat cousin to your house for a week. Just a tip...

No comments: