Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lists

What I bought from New York City:
CENTURY 21:
  • Beige Juicy Couture Hoodie
BERKLEY GIRL:
  • Hard Tail pink sweats
  • pencil leg iT! jeans
  • Splendid black and brown striped sweater
  • Beeposh multi-colored hearts and peace-sign PJ pants
  • LeSprtSac multi-colored abstract-like tote (will be used for a school bag)
URBAN OUTFITTERS:
  • black with white lace finger-less wool gloves
  • dark blue cashmere beret-type hat
  • gray and pinkish-red zig-zag sweater-shirt
  • pumpkin-orange chiffon top

Didn't buy toooooo much, like I normally would have.... we're going REAL back-to-school shopping in mid-October to one of the biggest malls in America called the King Of Prussia Mall. We're going in Oct. for Fall/Winter clothes (and shoes/accessories) which I hopefully will have saved up a lot o' money by then.

What I had for Lunch in NYC:
  • Eel Rolls (sushi)
  • Dragonfruit Vitamin Water
What I had for a snack in NYC:
  • We went to the best gelato place in New york, New York called GROM. I got two flavors: 
  • Caramel Gelato
  • Apricot Sorbet

We went to this dance store called Bloch. I was about to get these ah-dorable super-short and tight gray shorts 1. for dance and 2. for school. But, I decided to wait and I knew I could find something almost exactly like them for less.

Also, I'm hoping to find some new shirts/dresses in Florida. I bought more bottoms than tops and dresses.... whoops.

Talk to you soon, I have to get the taste of church bread (that really flat stuff) out of my  mouth. 

xo

No comments: