Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Quadruple S

My cousin is gone, but that's not one of the S's. 

S1: Six Flags! Yesterday, I went to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor with my family, then Great ADventure with Cassidy and some other people but I'm too lazy to mention their names right now.  It was fun, but we only went on three rides because it started raining, so they shut down all the rides *sigh*

S2: Sleepover! After Great Adventure, I slept over at Cassidy's house. I was wooooorn out. If you read Cassidy's last post on her blog, I DID NOT SNORE! I swear on the Jonas Brother's LIVES! I was half awake, so I think I would know. Buuut, I had to wake up, take medicine, flatten my hair, etc. We went down stairs to get water for my pill-medicine things and we added a giant cookie and a half. Ha ha. It was goooooood. 

S3: Short! AAAAAH THIS ISN'T A GOOD THING! NOOOOOOO! I got a haircut this morning and I had to cut off 3 whole inches so I could get rid of my horrific split ends. And Cass and I were just talking about how long my hair was last night! Why me? Then, I tried to look for the Foach (fake Coach) headband I found last time I was there. SOLD

S4: Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow, we're heading to NYC to go back-to-school shopping! Yay. We're going to a bunch o' little boutiques and stuff instead of Hollister or A&F, 'cause you can go there anytime...


I'm having fun. I'm happy. Except, my hair adds a tad of unhappiness. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE JONAS!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU. 

xo

No comments: