Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's Double C for me this weekend... I don't mean Chanel, I mean Cough drops and Closets

 I have a absolutely horrible cold that won't go away. I tried a cough drop yesterday, but spit it out in the toilet because it tasted like soap and soda mixed together. TIP: don't spit cough drops in the toilet like I did. It got stuck at the bottom and jammed the toilet and you don't wanna know the rest of the story.
So, now, I'm chewing on Hubba Bubba Sour Blue Raspberry bubble gum and thinking about what I'm going to do over the weekend. But, really, it seems like the weekend except for the fact that my mom and dad are working and out of the house. I have two of my cats to comfort me (yeah, I have Dylan, my other cat, and my goats, but they're outside and I'm inside. 

What I want to do over the weekend: Skip church, go to Paris or Milan and come back with trillions of paper shopping bags that say MARC JACOBS, CHANEL, PRADA, LOUIS VUITTON, DIOR. Although, I'm pretty happy with my Urban Outfitters, Pac Sun, and Hollister bags

What I'm doing in reality over the weekend: Going to church, staying home and probably cleaning my closet out for back-to-school shopping while gulping down a glass of water to keep cool. 

NEVER move into a 250 year old house. My room doesn't even have a closet! I have to walk all the way across the house (from my room, at least) to the attic closet which I share with my mom and dad. My sister was lucky enough to have a closet and an armoire in her room. 

Last Sunday, we went to this place that had a bunch of outlets. The main reason we went was for the Ralph Lauren outlet. You'd expect there to be everything in the Spring/Summer collection, but all they really had were some basic polos and purses. We also went to a Michael Kors outlet which was much better. I actually found a $35 purse there, but it was so small it could only fit your cell phone, a tiny notepad, and a super thin lip-gloss tube. My mom found a suede purse she ah-dored, but it was around $350, and I swear, you could find an almost identical one at Target or Ruehl. 

This is beyond random, but lately, I've been wanting to meet Elton John. I think it would be cool if someday, I did become famous and I was doing a remake of one of Elton John's songs and I got to meet him! Ha ha. Just a thought...

Guess what?! I've grown an inch since March 29th! Now, I'm 4'6''! Actually, I found that out June 14th, the day I went to Marine World in California, because I remember I was just tall enough to ride on Medusa and V2 which was 54 inches aka 4'6''.  I can always see the ladies in women's or teen stores staring at me, probably wondering why I'm even showing an interest in that size 0 shirt. I probably look 8 to them. I remember when I was in 3rd grade I went to a gymnastics camp and this 12 year-old guy thought I was in kindergarten. 

Gotta go. My mom's picking me up to go get lunch. I'll probably order soup for my throat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lizziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

Ha ha sounds like your having fun!! LOL. I know, i love Metro Station, too. If only we could get more people to like it... hmm. Maybe ask some of your Cali friends!!!! TTYL!!!