Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I'm home. Yay.  I had a fun time... but, I'm soo grateful to be home... with all my family. I'm so dang tired because I got home at 2am, got to sleep at about 3 and woke up at 8am. I can barely talk. The only way I can talk is on AIM with Cass. Ha ha. 
The plane was interesting. But, Mom and I sat next to a really nice lady who was visiting her grandchildren in South Joisey. I bought the People Child Stars Magazine (Cass, I couldn't find the Jonas Brothers issue :-(  ). and a book called Math Doesn't Suck: How to Survive Middle School Math without nLosing Your Mind or Breaking a Nail by Danica McKellar. You may know her from The Wonder Years. 

to a beautiful mathematician... 

Seriously! She also has another book called, Kiss My Math for pre-algebra. 
   

Anyway, we got home safely, I'm not dead or hurt in anyway. I'm taking a nap by the pool today and I'm going to try as hard as possible to get a healthy tan like I had last summer and the years before. The tannest parts of my body right now are my knees. Weird...

By the way, I'm not a big Miley Cyrus fan, buuuut, her new album that came out yesterday, is soooo good. I can't wait to get it. My faves are "Full Circle", "Breakout", and "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" (sound familiar, Carrie?)! I'm glad she broke away from Disney. 

Gotta go, I have some major planning to do. I'll write ASAP.

Byyyye.


No comments: