Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lizzi is back... and better!

I'm back. Back.back.back. Not for long though. I may quit later... so don't get all settled in.

I got tired of not being able to write my thoughts and share them with the very few people who read this.

Happy superbowl. I never watch it, but everyone else in the house is. I can hear them screaming and cursing and talking and laughing at the commercials. That's the superbowl for ya.

It was a zoo in the grocery store today. And a ton of "Party Packs" were being sold. "Party Pack" Cheetos, "Part Pack" Chicken Nuggets, "Party Pack" Chex Mix. I wish mom had took me yesterday. I like places where it's quiet and not full of people pushing around metal carts with angry and concentrated looks on their faces.

I bet there is going to be a lot of commotion tomorrow at school. I don't care who wins really... I guess I'll root for the Cardinals. I'm not really sure who the Jonas Brothers want now that the Eagles lost.

So, tell all your friends I'm back.

There will also be a ton of v-logs now that I got a new laptop and stuff. :)

I will play around with my blog later.

<3 Lizzi

1 comment:

xobeachboundox said...

omg im so happy even if its for a little bit i missed your blog.