Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My fingers are numb from typing seven paragraphs about Ancient India.

And my eyes burn from reading my notes.

I finally finished homework after about an hour and 45 minutes of homework. I look like half zombie/ half under-slept. My eyes are red and droopy and my neck is as stiff as a 200 year old man's.

When I got home, I:
-logged on AIM
-checked all my emails
-got some chocolate pudding
-IMed Cathy, Aisha, and Chloe
-went to the bathroom
-got some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
-filmed myself singing "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz
-got nagged by my dad for not starting homework
-started homework

Now my head hurts and I am terribly starving. If only I get could a pedi-mani right this second.

It's Ash Wednesday today (Catholic/Christian day)and I'm not supposed to eat meat. So, a ton of us were discussing it on the way to the cafeteria today and of course I totally forget and get a pepperoni pizza.

My friend Alexis goes, "Isn't pepperoni meat?"

So I had to pick it off and try to ignore my temptation to eat them.

I was thinking about how many Jersey friends I had today... and I was trying to count... but I lost track. lol

Let's see here:
Cass H.
Chelsea M.
Emelei K.
Alexis M.
Swetha T.
Aisha Z.
Francesca N.
Will C.
Kyle H.
Morgan H.
Aly M.
Elanor G.
Natalie B.
Cathy N.
Jessie B.
Julia W.
Shalaka F.
Dakata S.
KK K.
Kristin O.
Emily F.
Katie W.
Katie G.
Chloe M.
Sarah H.
Amanda V.
Mia M.
Caroline S.
Jack S.
Aubrey M.

UMMMM. I think that's all. Trying to think. Oh well. So that adds up to... 30?

Wow. And I have more in California too... YOWZAAA!

I'm so tired. Better get some rest.


XOX Lizzi

3 comments:

Francesca said...

(: I was super tired today!

DeeDee said...

i liked ancient egypt more than india. but now we're doing greece and that basically outrules them all.

Madi said...

Love the pic