Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

✌ ♥ Jonas!

Right now I am trying to make a picture that looks like I'm cheek-kissing Joe Jonas.

It's so cold outside. You can't even leave the house without a jacket thicker than a loaf of bread. But, being used to slightly warm California winter weather (still!), I'm the only one with dry hands and wearing gloves every morning and afternoon. I haven't quite developed the tough New Jersey skin. :)

I'm tired of winter. But, guess what? I bet during Summer, I'll be saying: "I'm tired of the hot, moist weather! I want winter." And it'll keep going on and on and on... until my death.

It's been snowing since early this morning and we have about six inches of snow? Snow day tomorrow? I think so! I really don;t want one though. We had one already and I want less days in June. (every time there is a snow day, another day of school is added).

Let's get positive here: cozy PJs, no sweating, fires in the kitchen, warm drinks, and my cozy pink slippers.

Enough about seasons.

Life has been interesting lately. Who knew 6th grade could be so full of... boys? I do confess, I think one is very cute ;), but a boyfriend? Really? Next year wold be good. Maybe in May or June. I don't know. Depends who asks me.

I've already got one "ask" but, I rejected. Maybe when pigs can fly, I'll say yes. (please pray that pigs will never fly)

We got our Wii today! We might try it out tonight. But I still have to do my sister's hair and I have to take a shower and stuff.

I got a couple of compliments on my scarf today... that was cool. I don't really get compliments that often anymore. Not as much as the beginning-ish of the year. Tomorrow, I will attempt to wear a dress... but if the snow is bad or we have a snow day... then that attempt will fail.

Well, lovlies. I will try to talk to you tomorrow! Video blogs will come soon... I think.

Love,
Lizzi

No comments: