Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009



SCRIPT:
Hey, it's Lizzi!
Second v-log.
Pretty good, eh? Not.
Well, I tried.
Anyway, just letting you know: Ideas for v-logs are totally open!
I am in need of them right now.
I'm actually pretty happy right now slash mad right now.
It's so crazy these days. (sigh)
All that other crap I've been writing is CRAP.
So gone. Done. Byebye!
I was just watching the JoBro's SOS video and I realized that the last time I watched it was last year. Crazy!
I can't wait for summer
I'm tired of snow and ice and cold-ness.
It's miserable.
It's actually pretty warm outside, around 40-50 degrees.
So, if I were a Californian still (which I'm still half) I would be freezing my little tush off. Agreed?
OHEMJAY! I need to show you my puppy [Twiggy] for those of you who haven't "met" her.
Let me try and get her.
This will be difficult...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, I messed up and added a couple of things, but who cares? Be happy. Luv ya

4 comments:

Très Belle said...

oh mon dieu j'adore tu blogg!!!!! I follow religiously!!!!!! Je parle francais, et anglais. Do you? ohh yeah and I also speak espanol. Don't give up on your blogg because I loveeeeeeee it. if I knew you we would be best friends...haha you rock btw I was born in Cali too

Très Belle said...

ooh for an idea do like a monolouge from like The Clique or something! that would be sooo funny! you don't have to do but yeahh...

Lizzi said...

OMJ! That's such a good idea! I'll start working on it now.

I'll try to be funny, but actually I'm only funny if its on accident... lol

xobeachboundox said...

good better then the first i would just look at the camera more