Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ten Minutes

I slept over at Cassidy's house, last night very fun, as usual. Some interesting things happened such as crazy dancing, hiccuping, coughing, sneezing, annddd burping at the same time. Some other stiff too.

But, I have to make this post in ten minutes, so no pics, no fun stuff. Sorry!

GRRR! My mom is making me eat these red peppers, and they are leaving a yucky taste in my mouth.

Here is a survey, cuz I don't know any other way to entertain you at the moment.

Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Joe Jonas

Who do you blame for your mood today?
Teachers. GRR! STUPID HOMEWORK

Have you ever seen a dead body?
Hmmm... actually, I saw a picture of one yesterday x]

How long do you think you will live?
Until I am at least eighty.

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Wait for Cassidy to wake up.

The color of carpet in your bedroom?
Black & white (zebra)

Last person you went out to dinner with?
Dad, brother & sister (mom was out of town)

Are you spoiled?
Nope.

Do you drink lots of water?
Yeah, most of the time.

What toothpaste do you use?
Colgate

How do you vent your anger?
Talk to myself; cry; yell

The last compliment you received?
Don't remember. :)

What are you doing this weekend?
UMMMM. Well today: homework, eBay, errands

When was the last time you threw up?
Uhh...

What theme does your room have?
Purple; Paris-y

When was the last time you were at a party?
New Years.

Are you a mama's child or a daddy's child?
Both :D

Would you ever join the military?
Nahh; so not me.

The last website you visited?
Besides Blogger... hmm... Polyvore!

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Cass!! HEHE!

Last person you went to the movies with?
Cass; yesterday; Confessions of a Shopaholic

What did you will you do for your birthday this year?
80s theme!

Number of layers on your bed?
3, I think...

Is anything alive in your room?
My cats <3

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Forward. I like seeing the future...

What are you looking forward to right now?
Oscars/ SUMMER BREAK, BABYYY!

Alrighty, gotta go. Stupid errands and stupid everything else I'm doing today. And for the next week.

1 comment:

Madi said...

Sweet, I was the first one to comment!!!
Isn't homework just the worst. :^(