Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy [belated] Valentine's Day!

I was too lazy to post yesterday considering it was a holiday and I was scurrying around picking up every toy my brother and his friend dropped or destroyed.

But, I got the latest Clique book on Wednesday and I just finished it this morning in my bedroom in order to avoid Dana and his friend. They are insane, I tell you. Yesterday, we found them drawing on their arms with [kid-friendly] markers. They thought it was "cool", but my dad gave them a bath while Caroline and I finished our movie, "That Thing You Do!".

This is what I wore yesterday:

What I'm Wearing Valentine's Day
What I'm Wearing Valentine's Day - by Mrs.Jonas on Polyvore.com

Today, I am going to try to sell some stuff on eBay, which takes a lot of snapping, downloading, and typing. Although, I find typing very amusing because your hands don't hurt after ten minutes like writing.

On Friday I saw Coraline 3D with all my family except my mom (she's out of town) and it was really good. Except, it scared my brother and sister. I think I'm at the age where you jump at those kid-horrors, but don't get nightmares. I bet I'd get a couple nights of nightmares if I saw "The Uninvited" or something, though...

Well, I think that's enough writing for now. It snowed a bit last night. But, I know everyone in California who's reading this is going to say, "and why doesn't she sound enthusiastic?!" But, really... I'm getting tired of the snow. I can't wait for Spring. I officially hate the winter minus the boots, warm drinks, and Christmas.

But don'tcha think it's time for sandals, popcicles, and the Fourth of July?☀

♥Lizzi♥

3 comments:

Francesca said...

POPSiCLES ARE GOOD YEAR ROUND (;

DeeDee said...

ha, oh it's so rainy back here in Cali. Pouring down, it never stops. Our backyard is flooded and my leetle bunnies are miserable. It's funny, when we heard it might snow in the bay area the whole class starting cheering.

Lizzi said...

Dara--> that's so funny about the snow. Yeah my mom just came back from Cali last night and she said it was pouring!

Franny--> not for me. hehe