Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Monday, February 16, 2009

I think I was just diagnosed with OCD

I finally used to iTunes gift cards from Christmas!! I updated my iPod about two seconds ago and BAM! I just need to figure out how to transfer my Jonas Brothers albums back on it because you can only use one computer, so I had to erase all my old songs. My dad is going to help me when he is back from work.

I bought;;
Jason Mraz
Jack Johnson
Beyoncé
Coldplay
Sara Bareilles
Hilary Duff
KT Tunstall
Meg & Dia
Hey Monday
Britney Spears
A Fine Frenzy
The Fray
Gwen Stefani
Ingrid Michaelson
Katy Perry
Kelly Clarkson
Lady Gaga
Metro Station
Plain White T's
Smash Mouth
Taylor Swift
Across The Universe (movie)
Miranda Cosgrove
Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova

SOO HAPPY! $55 worth of songs. But, I miss JoBros already and I haven't even listened to my iPod yet.

So, while I wait for my dad, today I am CLEANING/ORGANIZING everything that's mine. Freaky, huh? Well, I think it's about time to get organized. I'm also selling my funky Roxy bedspread for something more classy like white. lol

So, with the Roxy bedspread I'll be selling some dresses and ski/bike/board racks.

Then, I'm switching purses while I wait for my Spring/Summer shopping trip. I'm going to have my ol' Nine West purse. I also want to start using my little pouch my African pen pal made me.

Yesterday, I went shopping to spend my $25 I got for V-day. I wanted to get some small necessities. Sooo, I got;;
--> gold key & lock earrings
--> pearl earrings
--> silver cross earrings
--> white leather headband
--> blue rose ring

I was going to get an "I ♥ Jonas Brothers" pin and Hello Kitty clips, but I didn't have enough money. :( Maybe next time...

Anyway, I'll talk later. I have a TON to do. Tomorrow my mom is taking my sister and I to see both "Confessions of a Shopaholic" annnddd "He's Just Not That Into You".

Talk to you soon, lovlies.

Lizzi

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

I saw Confesssions of a Shopaholic on Fri. with Madi. It's so funny! There's one part near the end that's hilarious. But I won't spoil it for you.

Francesca said...

(: lol i went shopping and had a FABULOUS time, even if I only got 2 things.. lol (special things! <33) I caan't wait to go spring/summer shopping too, my "look" this year is going to be polished, but fun.. J. Crew meets.. idk (: Free People? Ohh, and btw; at Filenes, I saw some caaute Betsey Johnson reading glasses! Made me want to have eyesight problems.. (: Check out CasuallyCouture, I added some new posts! XOX Francescaa

Lizzi said...

Orrr... how about J. Crew meets... hmmm... that's hard.

I love Free People. So it would be a mix of classy and clean with boho. Interesting. I look around.

XOLizzi

P.S. Dara--> Yeah, my mom is having second thoughts about seeing it because it got one star from People mag. But everyone has been saying that it is soo good. So, we'll see..