Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Friday, February 20, 2009

TGIF!

Whoa, this three day school week has been hard. My eyes are burning, they are so tired. I am not looking forward to next week either. Note-taking, project-doing, ozone-learning, paragraph-writing, angle-measuring, bonjour-saying, newsletter-making, colored pencil-drawing, ball-smacking, and drama-dealing.

I think I am failing math. I did terrible on my test, guessed on my project, and turned something in a week late. HEEELLLOOOOO! Gimme a break. I have been running around trying to keep every single grade up, trying my best not to get a detention, dancing my butt off, socializing, and trying to get some sleep all at the same time.

I wonder what it would be like if I still lived in California. Would I be stressing as much? Stress free? More drama? Less drama? Better grades? Worse grades? What would happen?

What if you could have two lives? That would be cool just to see what it would be like... almost like you have one life, but then another. I guess that's kinda obvious... lol.

The only bad thing about Fridays is that my sister comes home at 3:45 rather than 4:45. I like being home by myself for a while. It's nice.

Grr... no wonder I have a headache, I haven't gotten a snack for myself. I haven't eaten since 10:30am and it is 3:46!

Now go and take a potty break while I get some cereal or something.

Back. I got some Frosted Mini Wheats: second fave cereal. My first is Honey bunches of Oats. Yummers!

On Tuesday, I was so bored, I started trying to do cross-eyes. I still can't do it.







Then, I got too frustrated, so I put on "Live to Party" by JB and started rocking out:




I also thought this was a funny picture.



Have a wonderful Friday.
A plus tard, lovlies!
Lizzi

P.S. COMMENT!

P.P.S. Yes, those are terribly ugly pictures. Especially the first "rocking out" one. It looks like I'm on crack. I guess it's kinda obvious the Jonas Brothers make me slightly crazy.

P.P.P.S. Aright, VERY crazy. <3

2 comments:

Très Belle said...

OHMONDIEU! I love your photos!!! soo cute:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lizzi :)
Lovee your blog X1000000!!!!
LOL i don't feel like counting to see how many 0's that is so i just chose a random number. Ha ha so yeahh I am sooo not looking forward to Monday either.