Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bus Buddies

So, there is this girl who had to sit next to me on the bus today cuz almost everybody was on. And she sat and started talking. Somehow, she knew I was "the girl from California"...

She was really nice though. I think her name was either Delia or Amelia. But, it was kinda squished on the two seater, but at least she smelled good (no, Cassidy, I didn't smell her).

Anywayy. Our conversation kinda stopped soon. I didn't have the courage to start a new one. It's not that I am shy or anything.. I just have a problem with starting conversations for some reason. The only way I can do that is by asking a question or cracking a joke.

School was boring. No homework tonight though. YAAAA-HOOO!

I'm just gonna reee-laxxx. Catch up on recordings, make a couple Polyvores, sleep a stress/worry-free night.

Yesterday, I was trying to see what I would look like without a gap in my front teeth x].




I know, I'm a bit odd at times.

This is my favorite teen Vogue issue. I don't know why. The Taylor Swift issue stunk almost as much as she does. [Obviously, I don't like Taylor Swift. Only her music)




Love those Marc Jacobs booties. Sent Francesca the black version while playing the "cute game". Good times... good times.

Speaking of you, Franny... get on First Class or AIM ASAP. Have some stuff to discuss. Same with you Cassidy.

Have a wonderful day, lovlies.

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

I know, the Taylor Swift one was boring. I only just got around to reading the Leighton Meester article. I've been busy and tired lately-I was sick all Ski Week long. Ha, the whole "teeth" thing was strange, too.

Très Belle said...

ohmygoshh. I just noticed the thank you. well thank.you for the thank you!!!! :)
V.
xox