Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Friday, February 6, 2009

"You change your mind like a girl changes clothes..."

From now on, I'm going to try making my titles song lyrics or quotes (i.e. today's title is a line from "Hot N Cold" by Katy Perry)

It has been a long week. So was last week. Grr. It's like life is falling apart all of a sudden.

I had a terrible day on Wednesday until after school... (long story) well, so I thought. the next morning it turned out what had happened wasn't really what you call good. Just confusing. It made me a little mad though. Anyway, enough talking about what I can't tell you about (even though I bet Cassidy, Morgan, Julia, Alexis, Chelsea, Emelei, and Miss Husami know).

Maybe I'll spill when the time is right. :)

So I am getting a subscription for Seventeen Magazine soon! Our school is having this fundraiser (celeb star: Ryan Sheckler!), so my mom is thinking about getting me a subscription since I have all these other subscriptions all ready. Who knows? Maybe I'll follow her footsteps and become a magazine editor!

I'm doing absolutely nothing this weekend. It's going to be borinnngg. :(

2 comments:

TAO (The Adored Ones) said...

how do u get the viewers gadget? by the way, love ur blog!!!!!!!!

Lizzi said...

Just click on the numbers of views I have and it takes you to the website, so just play around! :D