Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Live to Party <3

Two birthday parties this weekend... I'll blog if I'm not tired tomorrow.

So I'm gonna be singing "Live to Party" by the JoBros, babyyy!

Speaking of JoBros...

HAPPY JONAS BROTHERS 3-D MOVIE EXPERIENCE PREMIER!!!!!!! (or however you spell premier.)

WHOOO HOO! I may be going next weekend. Yay!!

It has been such a long week. So long. Yesterday, I kept thinking it was Friday. So, there weren't a lot of people on the bus yesterday... and I was thinking, "It's probably because not a lot of people ride the bus on Friday."

AND IT WAS THURSDAY!

Blah.

Oh and by the way, Lent is here (don't know what Lent is... look it up) and so I decided to give up (or mostly up) the computer. I get an hour and a half max for 40 days. Soooooooo, my point is I won't be blogging every day because of that. Right now I have wasted about 39 minutes.

So Franny said the colors oatmeal-color and green look good. I'm gonna take a look and tell you guys what I discover later. But, knowing Francesca, I bet she is right. ;)

Oh well. Comment with questions or complements!! Your brain lights up every time you get a compliment (my 9 year old sister taught me that).

XOX Lizzi

1 comment:

Francesca said...

This cracked me upp, idk whyy (: AND REMEMBER; LIGHT GREEN! AHAHAA I AM ALWAYS RIGHTT.