Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

AAH!

My gosh- big weekend. Today I am just hangingg!!!!

Too much to talk about.

I'll go over in the next few posts.

Sooo. I kinda figured I'd rather just do a lunch with a couple of besties for my party and go shopping/spa-ing with my mom on my real birthday. Just hang. Last year was pretty big, so I'll skip a year of party.

My family and I have been so excited for summer. We might go to France, so I've been imagining some outfits. Haha. I made this a couple of weeks ago, though:

Trip to Paris
Trip to Paris - by Lizzi♥JB [Love is on its way] on Polyvore.com

But, I've been working on it.

Peace out. Have a good time, lovelies.

<3 Lizzi

1 comment:

Très Belle said...

FRANCE! that's soo awesome! I have been wanting to go there...for...well a long time. have fun:)
V.