Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Luck of the Irish?

Hopefully I have better luck tomorrow.

Health:
--> Someone dissed my outfit.

Lunch:
--> Someone spilled my lemonade all over my jeans.
--> When I went to get napkins, I slipped and fell on my butt.
--> The janitor started scolding me for not telling him there was a mess under the lunch table.
--> Someone wouldn't throw away his chips, so we were dismissed last.

Bus:
--> Bad cramp.
--> When I got off the bus, my school bag strap got stuck onto the seat belt, so it took me 5 minutes to get it off and everyone was staring.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Bad day.
Boring.
Bad luck.

Ugh.

Triple B.

Gosh.

Why?

Comment and make my day better.
XOX.Lizzi

7 comments:

DeeDee said...

):

Cassidy said...

its an a day today...all will be better :-)

Anonymous said...

aww lizzi, who dissed your outfit? OMG WAS IT ME? awww sorry if it was...i always love your outfits! haha i didnt mean to...
oh guess where i am? at home sick. fun, right?

Lizzi said...

Katie- It wasn't you. That sucks that your sick!

Francesca said...

whoooo dissed your outfit? and sorry you had such a sucky day :(

Anonymous said...

ooh i remember who it was!!

Madi said...

My St. Patrick's Day was sucky too