Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Your sickening.

Almost everyone at school is sick (not kidding). It absolutely sucks because I have to bring a Kleenex box with me around the whole house.

But, I guess I'm bot terribly sick because I just had a bowl of Top Ramen and I'm still terribly hungry. Lucky me, I have a fast metabolism, so I can eat almost anything I want and not get fat.

Let's not get into that.

I have a couple of "Happy Birthday" Shout-outs before I forget:

March 17th: UNCLE MIKE!
March 18th: DANNY AND ROBBIE!
March 19th: MRS. TUCKER!
Mrach 26th: MRS. BROWN!
MARCH 27th: ALLY! ASTRID! FERGIE! and...

MOI!

And guess what...?

I am so bored that I am actually IMing my sister who is less than 20 feet away from me.



Pathetic, right?

REMINDER:
tomorrow, my link will be changed to...
justkeepswimming.blogspot.com

AND!
If that doesn't work try:
lizzishopaholic.blogspot.com

OR

lizzih.blogspot.com

XOX. Lizzi

1 comment:

Francesca said...

blahh. i have a medium-slow metabolism, so POOP YOU LIZZI. (; just kidding. & feel better! oh, & go check out casuallycouture!