Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Major Dilemma!

AAAHHHH!!!

I'm going crazy!

AAAHHHHH!!

My cell phone is gone!

NOOOO!!!!

*takes deep breath*

No, I'm not grounded.
No, I didn't loose it (in fact, it is sitting there in front of me)
No, I didn't give it up for Lent (too hard, I'm already dying after not even a day)
No, the battery isn't dead.

IT'S BROKEN! AHHHHH! It died. Rest in Peace, little Krzr.

*breaks down in tears*

Sob, sob.

Sure, my mom can get me a new one... but she has to "discuss" it with dad who doesn't come home until late tonight so we can't "discuss it until tomorrow and that means no texting for who knows how long depending on what they decide and my head is going to blow and that cell phone sitting in front of me slowly dying from its retarted-ness and taunting me to text back all the texts I got in the past day and this is turning into a run-on sentence, actually no, scratch that... it was one, like, 25 words ago.

WHHEWWW!

As you can see I am having a panic attack, so comment and make me feel better before they have to dig up a hole for my dead body right next to Mr. Krzr.

XOX.

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

Oh no! How did that happen?

Lizzi said...

i dropped it too many times. then people step on it by accident. lol clumsy me

Francesca said...

awhh! well, just a reminder; there are many more terrible things in life than this. (: be thankful for what you have. ♥

Madi said...

I agree with Francesca.