Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Break!

Finally, the week I've been looking forward to... is here!
On AIM, everyone had countdowns and then finally everyone got to say "ZERO days until SPRING BREAK!" lol :)
What am I doing for Spring Break?

I'll be home, but I want to try and get myself off this computer and maybe play some tennis or practice my guitar. I also need to practice my recital dances, soccer, and throwing balls (long story).

And on Thursday (?) I will be shopping at the King of Prussia mall. Yay x 12734927439920
I also am convincing my mom to let me get a pedi & mani. My toesies need some color:



Ew, my left foot looks like it has a ton of fat on the side!! (it doesn't, it's because I was pressing it against the coffee table)

BUT GUESS WHAT?!
I got a new cell phone!
Well, it's a KRZR still... but in white. I had to get the same one because of this whole 2 year contract thing. And my dad didn't want to pay $400 for an enV2.
Oh well, I'm not gonna die.

Like Francesca said, be thankful for what you have.
Believe me, I am... but I love socializing after school.
I guess I survived 9 1/2 years without one before...

Comment & tell me what you're doing for Spring Break (or what you did) !

XOX.

5 comments:

Francesca said...

yayy [: i want a blackberry. ahahaa! i'm not doing much for spring break, maybe i can come over or somethingg? idk (:

G said...

I'm doing something. Lucky me!!

Lizzi said...

Francesca- definitely! let's plan something!
Gabby- where are you going?

Madi said...

I'm going 2 Oregon to visit my relatives. Crap, G2G.

Cassidy said...

in romeee!