Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yet another survey <3

What's your favorite color gummy bear?
Red. Yummyy & gummy.

What is the sexiest part of the opposite sex's body?
OMG! lol, not answering that... alright, fine... I guess eyes or smile. :)

Have you ever made up/sang a song for someone you cared about?
Nah, I can't song-write for my life.

Ever had a song sang about/for you?
Kind of. There is this song called "Father & Son" or something and my dad changed it to "Father & Daughter" and sang it to me.

Is there a baby in the room with you right now?
Nope.

Do you know how to dance?
Heck yeah! It's the only sport I'm fairly good at.

Where do you sing the most, in the car, the shower or other?
Shower.

What is your favorite thing that is green?
That's hard. I kinda like trees because they are a necessity in life. But, I also like Super Food Odwalla Smoothie..

What did your last text message say?
"im leavin now talk to ya in a week"

Boxers, briefs or boxer briefs?
Boxers or boxer briefs... I guess. I don't really care.

What is your middle name?
Wyatt

What do you smell like?
Probably like my pomegranate body wash.

What's in your pocket?
My cell phone.

Anything in your mouth?
My tongue.

Ever hurt yourself playing Wii?
Hhahaa!! Yeah! My brother was playing that WiiPlay fishing game and he pulled the Wii-mote back to fast and it smacked me in the head!!!

Do you have freckles?
Unfortunately.

How many languages can you say "Hello" in?
5. English, French, Spanish, Japanese, and Hawaiian.

What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
He's Just Not That Into You

Ever jumped/fallen/been pushed in a pool with your clothes on?
Yep.. it was funnnn.

Are you wearing any clothes that you wore yesterday?
Ew no!

Name a song that you know all the words to:
"I'm Yours" Jason Mraz
"That's Just The Way We Roll" Jonas Brothers

Are you in love with someone right now?
Love? No. Maybe in a couple of years.

What's the last thing you watched on TV?
I forget... either American Idol or What Women Want (movie)

What's the last video game you played?
WiiPlay

Who is your daddy and what does he do?
My daddy is Tim and he does some thing that I have no idea what it means.

Can you do the alphabet in sign language?
I can do the letter A and Z

Do you have an unkle named Joe?
Hhaha! Nope!

What word do you use when people pass gas?
Fart.

Do you wear glasses?
Nope.. only sunglasses 8)

What can you hear right now?
My mom talking on the phone and some Baby Bottle Pop commercial with The Clique Girlz

Did you feel better or worse or the same yesterday?
Worse.

Ever been overseas?
Sadly, no.

What are your plans for today?
Eat, Breath, Sleep.

How long have you had MySpace?
Since never.

What was your favorite childhood show?
Oh gosh, probably Rollie Pollie Ollie or Stanley.
I also liked Blues Clues, though.

Are you close to your siblings?
I guess, sure.

What was your first job?
eBay seller!!

Do you bite your nails?
Ugh, I used to!!

Do you like your feet?
Not really.

Do you sleep well at night?
Depends.
-----------------------------------------

Well, that was interesting! Hahaha. This morning, I was busy helping Francesca with dresses for the upcoming bar mitzvah we are attending. ;)

XOX.

No comments: