Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Make "Just Keep Swimming" Your Blog, too!

I have nothing to write about because everything in my life is either WAY too personal or just plain boring.

So, YOU write! Make a brief summary of what's happening in YOUR life. Make it short and sweet!

It's pretty simple if you have five or ten spare minutes. Just comment below with your blog post and I will post it in my next post. You have three days to accomplish this!

RULES:
-No cursing
-Nothing inappropriate
-Good grammar, punctuation, etc.
-Write well! Most of you are in my grade or older!
-No personal information
-Remember to say your name and (this is optional) your state

Have Fun! They will be posted ASAP in one big post!

7 comments:

Cassidy said...

Heyy! So...nothing is really happening in my life. I just ordered some stuff from ShopBop and Juicy Couture. I had an orthodontist appointment at 2:00 today...and...umm...I'm on Polyvore right now!

G said...

Um I don't I don't really have an interesting life right now. I will be posting on my blog any minute now so just check it out to get the scoop.

DeeDee said...

Heey! I posted on my blog and have been on Polyvore. My brother and Bob are watching some Da Vinci special on T.V. I have a science quiz I REALLY have to study for too. Math STAR testing is freaking me out as many of you know-I've complained enough! I started my new farewell phrase too. You'll see it at the end of the post. Today was fine. There are ghastly winds outside. I'm afraid a tree will fall over! I have 2 hrs of math tomorrow, aah! We have the block schedule for 3 WHOLE WEEKS!!! I have to go or my mom will start complaining soon. :-)

kiss kiss,
dara

Madi said...

Hey, It's me, Madi! Umm . . . right now I'm obsessed with listening to music. There are no important loves in my life or any tattoos I currently have. Wow, this is hard. Oh, I know I have a new best friend, well, friend . . . her name is Victoria. She's super awesome and should totally be the head cheerleader of her school's football team in high school. YAY Victuoria! Also, were doing STAR TESTyING right now, talk about tedious. Yup, oh and I'm going to save the world and become a billionaire by the time I'm 13. How, you ask? Well, in Current Events we had to invent something to help e-waste(unrecycled electronics) get recycled properly. That's my story. Soon I'll be able to put my Nobel Peace Price next to my huge collection of a total of 4 trophies. Pathetic, right? L8r G8r

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeeDee said...

what happened to the other post???

DeeDee said...

nvr mind. it didn't show up on my computer b4, but now it does. weird...