Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Don't worry- I'm still alive!

HELLLOOOO.
Sorry I haven't posted. I haven't been in the mood at all.
I'm really grumpy lately.
-School started again.
-Things happening at school.
-My friends are doing something I don't want them to do (long story... you don't have time).
-I dropped my new cell in the toilet and it doesn't work.

I don't even want to go to dance this morning. Maybe I'm sick. I don't know.
The only good news in my life right now is...
-We bought plane tickets to Paris & Italy this summer!
-I'm going to our school play (HSM) tonight with my friends.

Even though I always think the cup is half full, I'm a really negative person these days.
I don't know if it's Twiggy's death or school is back or I'm really sick.
There is something, I know it. And it is making everything bad or worse.

I'm not sure what to wear tonight.
My new grey jumpsuit with my black blazer?
My purple maxi-dress with my gold sandals?
My pin-striped shorts with my red-orange tank with my black cardigan?
Any other ideas?

Thanks for waiting for me to post.
Comment & make me feel a little better. :)

Smooches,
Lizzi

P.S. Pretty and fun toenails!


Read if you don't get it.

7 comments:

Francesca said...

grr. you got your teen vogue already. [; & not to be nosy, but is the friend issue about the d.h/a.m/d.l? [: otherwise, hope everything gets better soon. <3

DeeDee said...

i haven't gotten my teen vogue yet, lucky. toes are much better. the left one isn't all squished either. have fun in italy in paris. i'm going to san diego and portland, yay. but going to portland isn't going to be with my mom, dad, and bro. hurrah! i might do a special soccer camp if I have any time. i was missing your posts so much!

DeeDee said...

and i certainly hope things are getting better or will soon:-)

Anonymous said...

BTW Nice toes :) & thats cool, you got your Teen Vogue already! Also, your so lucky your going to Paris and Italy, those are the two places I wanna go in my life :)

i hope things get better Lizzi
♥ ♥ ♥

G said...

Cute toes! By the way, I got my Teen Vogue too! It's pretty good. The pictures of the model in Peru are cool. I went to Equador in South America that practically looks the same. I got a scarf from there and my friend and I took pics trying to make them the least bit as good as theirs.

Cassidy said...

heyhey! lol luv the post. u shld post more often :-)

francesca-no, thats not the friend issue. why would that be the friend issue, if its barely involving her? just saying...

anyway, last night and today was so much fun! GO JEREMY!!! WOO HOO!! lollll

<3333

Cassidy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.