Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Tweet tweet!

o k a y . . .

No one commented on my last post :(
You guys are soo good at it, and I didn't find any.
So, comment & tell me something you'd like to see on my blog! Thanks!!!

On my awesome, super-cool sidebar I added my Twitter page thing. If you guys end up making a Twitter, tell me! I'd love to follow you! Or if you want a bit of publicity, tell me and I'll post it on my sidebar (the awesome, super-cool one).

Also, I'm starting up my monthly obsessions again (AWESOME, SUPER-COOL SIDEBAR!).

Je t'aime

XOX.

5 comments:

G said...

You should post more pics. I like seeing your cute little dog. Well I don't know if he's that little, but anyways you get the idea.

Lizzi said...

Awesome, thanks!

XOX.

Anonymous said...

Question; What exactly is a Twitter? I was gonna make one but I had no clue what it was. Also, LOVE the monthly obsessions idea :)

Francesca said...

awhh cathy i told youu [:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I don't remember these things! I have a bad memory okayy...