Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"We fight we breakup, we kiss we makeup."

"Hot N Cold" by Katy Perry.






Sorry about the mop in that one picture...

Anyway, that's me with some makeup (not a lot) because I was bored yesterday (snow day).

Pink lipstick
Tan eyeshadow
Extra black mascara
Blush
Glitter eyeliner

I didn't need any cover up or foundation because I checked for zits and couldn't find any... thank god. lol

I thought it looked pretty good, if I say so myself. My eye makeup was even and my lipstick didn't look like some cheap 99¢ drugstore lipstick that clumps and smudges around the perimiter of my lips. Run-on sentence! Whoops. But, too much mascara makes me eyelashes look like spider legs. x]

Shower time.

XOX Lizzi

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

spider legs... haha that made me laugh!