Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Psych.

I know I am such a pain in the butt.
I keep messing things up.
From now on, I will make sure I am going to do something when I say I will.
NO LINK CHANGE!
I don't know if that's why you guys aren't commenting, sooo, yeah.
But, if you happen to read this, please tell your friends that read this: "Lizzi did not change her blog link!"
Thanks guys. You're amazing. Remember that.
You can call me dumb and idiotic.

Here, stay entertained:


STEP ONE:
Spell your name with songs.
L- "Love is on its way" The Jonas Brothers
I- "Imagine" John Lennon
Z- "Zip-a-dee-doo-dah" Disney
Z- "Zero" Smashing Pumpkins


STEP TWO:
– Name: Elizabeth
– Birth date: March 27th
– Nickname: Lizzi
– Eye Color: Green
– Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
– Zodiac Sign: Aries

STEP THREE:
–The shoes you wore today: Tan ballet flats from Nordstrom
–Your weaknesses: Oh, goodness. Where to start!
– Your fear(s): Bugs, blood, horror movies, humiliation
– Goal you’d like to achieve: Good grades, graduate college, become successful, die a harmless death.
STEP FOUR:
– Your best physical feature: My eyes.
– Your bedtime: 9:00pm.
– Most missed memory: Being careless.

STEP FIVE:
This Or That…
– Pepsi or Coke: No soda for me. Yuck!
– McDonald’s or Burger King: Neither. I don't do fast food.
– Adidas or Nike: Uhm, Adidas?
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton. But, Snapple is better.
– Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla.
– Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino.

STEP SIX:
Do You…
– Sing: Yes (JACK!)
– Dance: Definitely. Ballet & Jazz & Lyrical are my thang.
– Take a shower: No duh!
– Have a crush: :)
– Do you think you’ve been in love: No, too young. Being in love is nonsense when you are my age.
– Want to go to college: Yes. My list of college choices consists of: Princeton, NYU, Yale, UCLA.
– Like high school: Not there, yet.
– Want to get married: Yes.
– Get motion sickness: Sadly.
– Think you’re attractive: Hmm, not really. I guess sometimes, it depends how much sleep I get, usually.
– Think you’re a health freak: No.
– Get along with your parents: Yes.

STEP SEVEN:
In the past month…
– Gone to the mall: Yes.
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos: My brother has. But, to me Oreos are nasty.
– Eaten Sushi: I wish.
– Been on stage: Ask me in May.
– Gone skating: Last month.
– Made homemade cookies: I forget...was that this month, or last month?

STEP EIGHT:
– Age you hope to be married: After college, before 35.
– Numbers of Children: At least one. But, two preferably.
– Describe your Dream Wedding: Springtime in San Francisco.
– What country would you most like to visit? F-R-A-N-C-E.

STEP NINE:
In the opposite gender…
– Best eye color? Any.
– Best hair color? Dirty blonde or brown.
– Short hair or long hair? Depends on his facial features.
– Height: Medium, taller than me.

STEP TEN:
– Number of CDs that I own: You can count for me.
– Number of tattoos: None. Let's keep it that way.
– Number of piercing(s): Two. One in each ear.

Personal Quiz
Who were you with yesterday? Friends & Family.
What woke you up this morning? Myself. My stupid alarm clock didn't do its job.
Where are you? The living room.
Is tomorrow going to be a good day? Heaven knows...
Do you like anybody? Sure :)

THE PAST
Ever thrown up in public? Don't remind me.
What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW? Hoe stupid the commercials are on Cartoon Network.

THE FUTURE
What kind of home would you like? A good-sized one. Pretty modern. No more colonials please.
What do you want to be when you grow up? I have no idea.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Enjoying high school.

IN GENERAL
Do you like candy necklaces? If they are sour XD
When was the last time you fell over or ran into something? I fall over every day.
Do you listen to music every day? Yes.
Do you still go trick or treating? Yes.
What was the last thing you ate? A bad apple.
Do you type fast? Oooh yeah.
What’s your favorite type of soda? None.
Have you ever moved? I think five times?
Have you ever won an award? Yes.
Are you listening to music right now? Jack Johnson.
How long ’till your birthday? TWO DAYS!
When were you the saddest in your whole life? I have no idea. There are so many times, its mind-boggling.
Do you use EBay to buy or sell? It's my "job".
Who makes you mad? A lot of people.
Have you ever heard a song written about you? Kind of. My dad changed up a song so it was about me. Does that count?
Something you want to happen in 2009? I just am playing that Barack does a good job.
Summer 2008? Boring. Bad summer. Except, August was kind of fun.
Honestly, do you miss 2007? Sometimes. It was a weird year for me.

HONESTY SECTION
1. Honestly, what color is your underwear? Pink & white.
2. Honestly, what’s on your mind? Where is my dinner?
3. Honestly, what are you doing right now? Filling out this survey.
6. Honestly, have you done something bad today? Yes. I didn't study for my science quiz. (CASSIDY!)
8. Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone? My mom, I think.
9. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now? No.
10. Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time? Homework.
11. Honestly, do you bite your nails? No.
12. Honestly, have you had an eating disorder? People thought I did last year, but no.
13. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment? Yes.
14. Honestly, are you keeping a big secret now? Not really.
15. Honestly, do you have a friend you don’t actually like? Yes.
17. Honestly, are you in denial? No!!
18. Honestly, do you get up in the middle of the night and eat? No.
19. Honestly, do you like anyone? Yes.
20. Honestly, does anyone like you? I hope so.

ANGER SECTION
1. What do you do when you’re mad? Cry.
2. What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad? Doubt myself and told my parents I hated them.
3. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad? Yes.

CRYING SECTION
1. When was the last time you actually cried? Monday. I'm very emotional.
2. Ever cried yourself to sleep? Yes.
3. Do certain songs make you cry? Yes.
4. What usually makes you cry? Life.

HAPPY SECTION
1. Are you usually a happy person? Yes, normally.
2. What makes you the happiest? My parents. And shopping.
4. Do you believe in yourself? Sometimes.
5. When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, do you get happy? Oui! It's one of the best things.

Survey from elizabethsaysrelax.blogspot.com

XOX.

4 comments:

Francesca said...

that was fun to read (:

Madi said...

Cool quiz Lizz, Hey that rhymes!!!

Anonymous said...

haha that was a cool quiz!

Lizzi said...

thanks, guys!