Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Life is the greatest bargain- we get it for nothing."

-Yiddish Proverb

Today we had Barter Day in Social Studies. It was soo fun. I brought in sucky items though because... well... long story.

This is what I got:
Gigantic Dog Bone for Tiny Twiggy [FAVORITE!]
Revlon Pink Nail polish [2nd FAVORITE!]
Green mini stapler

Barter Day is...
Two Social Studies classes bring in 3-5 items they don't want that are in good condition. Then, everyone goes around and trades their items for other items. So on. It's such a good ideaaaa! I so want to do it again.

I brought in:
Two of Cass's bracelets
A JB poster
Two bags

Shout out to Ms. D for giving me the gigantic bone- I LOVE IT (and so does Twiggy)

xoxo,
Gossip Girl
(jaykay, it's Lizzi)

P.S. Watch my v-log in the last post if you haven't already ;)

2 comments:

Francesca said...

(: i loove my new lacoste shower gel!

Lizzi said...

I would love it too! Even the bottle is ahdorable!