Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Professional Procrastinator.

And cheater. Using a calculator for some math. Shhhh!

I still have language arts, more math, and some social studies. :(

We have a big block of school from now until April 1st. No half days, early dissmissals, days off, or any activity days. A big block of... NOTHING. Thank god tomorrow night is the district night off!! (no homework)

I got distracted:






I thought that one looked like someone who goes to my school named Pat. x]



Can't wait for my birthday (actual day- March 27th). It's a secret what I'm doing... but it is for some major fashionistas! If it doesn't work out... my back up plan is 80s.

Luvluvluv;
Lizzi

P.S.

Top 3 Oscar Dresses
Top 3 Oscar Dresses - by L i z z i ♥ Jonas on Polyvore.com

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

i can imagine pat would look a tad obscure.

Très Belle said...

hahahaaa.loving the photos..as always:) ohmygoshh. check out the song I made for you:)
au revoir,
V.

Lizzi said...

OMJ! Thnx ssoooo much!! I love it. I can't comment on anyone's blog for some reason right now. But I will ASAP!

XOX Lizzi

Très Belle said...

haha I like making suck-ish songs. kayy. thanksss :)