Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Good-Bye, Friends

Well, this is the end.

I know, no v-log. But, it is such a pain in the you-know-what.

Guys, the reason I am done with this blog is I am not new to Joisey. It's my home now. I don't have anything to write about. I need a good subject, you know? It's not because I don't get enough comments or I don't have time. I just wanted comments because I like to hear from you guys.

You can check back frequently for my new blog address which I will put on the sidebar. I will DELETE the blog in mid-January.

I love you all.

The End.

8 comments:

xobeachboundox said...

first comment! cant wait for your new blog. ill mis this one though. tear tear.

DeeDee said...

toodles. lucky luck luck to the next blog.

Cassidy said...

im still making those t shirts........

Emily said...

so sad....
well i'll see u next yearwhen i'm in 6th grade! BTW, It's Emily.

L said...

:( i will miss miss your blog.

DeeDee said...

what will your next blog be about? when will it come out

Lizzi said...

Not sure and not sure.. lol

Anonymous said...

Good luck on ur new blogg! ill miss this one thou...cry cry. How'd you get teh number of views on the sidebar cuz I wanna put that on my blog.