Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Snow

O.M.J. It snowed last night a bunch, so there is a thin layer of snow in our yard. It stopped snowing this morning, so there isn't a lot. But, just enough to make footprints.

I love taking my puppy out now. It gives me an excuse to go outside and it's fun to watch her eat the snow. Even though I was still in my pajamas, I decided to go outside. She would sniff the snow, and little flurries of snow would stick to her snout. She would then shake her head and lick.

The water in our wheelbarrow outside had froze solid. I decided to go inside once my bare hand had got in the snow on one of our benches.

I ran my hand under warm water waiting for some feeling. After about 30 seconds, I took it out and wiped it on a towel. I said to my dad, "Twiggy loves the snow!"

And Dad had replied, "Wait for the snow when it is four feet. It'll be fun to watch her run in that."

...................................................

We are going to New York City today. We were too busy yesterday to go. I should be getting dressed soon. Five layers at the least. ;-)


Two more posts! (read sidebar)

4 comments:

Francesca said...

Aaaw.
Don't my comments count?
;] lol i loove this blog<3
it's geniiius!

Emily said...

How Do You put playlists on ur blog!? Have you seen my blog!!!??
Keep the blog up! Keep the blog up! Keep the blog up! keep it up! keep posting! ur blog is not boring! Post! don't stop typing joisey posts!

Lizzi said...

Franny- I love your comments, but you aren't a new commenter ;-) (not that there's anything wrong with frequent commenters!! xo

Stacey- go to Playlist.com and make an account. Sorry, I'm not keeping my blog much longer.

L said...

i'll get my friend to comment!