Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Shivering when I'm burning up is not cool.

Current Events:

-I am rereading the Clique Series
-I am beyond sick (may be fever?)
-I finished my one thing of homework
-I am ignoring my dinging cell phone
-I'm terribly bored.
-I must catch up on my recordings (such as Monday's Gossip Girl)

*sniff* Excuse my constant sniffing. I have a mix of shivering in hot weather and being warm in cold weather, sniffing, blowing my nose, sneezing, waking up at night, etc.

Oh, and I made a mistake yesterday. There was 3 more posts, so now there are 2 more. Sorry for any inconvenience.


"I shot the sherrif" by Mrs.Jonas

4 comments:

Francesca said...

DON'T YOU DARE STOP THIS BLOG! ;] I <33 reading it, it's funny!

DeeDee said...

ditto

Lizzi said...

thanks, guys!!

L said...

get better soon...